NR Engineering aims to provide defect free products to its customers on time and within budget.
NR Engineering operates a quality management system and holds BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific to sub-contract precision engineering.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Mangement System
- Ensure the availability of resources
Holding and implementing a quality poicy are two different things. We ensure that all personnel understand the requirements of the Qulaity Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. We constantly monitor our quality perfiormance and implemts improvements when appropriate. We also regularly review the Quality Policy to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff. Copies of minutes of Managment Reviews, or extracts therof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
Both as a matter of course as well as as detailed in the Quality Policy, NE Engineering comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. These requirements are detailed in the Quality Policy.